2.05.2011

Be Ballsy!

"Behold the tortoise.  He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out." ~ James B. Conant

Today I woke up and I thought about all the 'bucket-list-check-offs' that I have yet to check off.  There's so many things that I want to do in my lifetime.  I'm sure we all can relate to the 'things to do before I die' idea.  Last year I made a list and I've been adding to it so fast that I'm going to need to live a hundred years to get it all done. To my surprise, I've already checked off so many since I made the list.  Yeah, #BringIT! ;) 

Lately the thought running through my head has been, 'stop thinking, start doing'.  And since I've changed this one 'life-thought', I've starting doing, a lot.  As Ghandi said, "Be the change you want to see in the world."  But, let's add a little more, 'Be the change you want to see in your life.' ;) 

{cheers} to taking risks and living life. ~ Sandie 

Want to challenge me to something? do it here at sandie@augustagolfgirl.com 

1 comment:

  1. "Rein, Je ne regrette rein."
    Edith Piaf

    Don't be afraid to jump - you may just fly.

    Even if you make a mistake along the way. That's part of the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete