2.09.2011

Go Low, Baby!


“The greatest faults is to be conscious of none.” ~ Thomas Carlyle

I am not perfect.  I have lots of weaknesses and have certainly made my share of mistakes.  I have spent the past six months with myself, focusing on figuring out where I stand with myself.  It is so very easy to go through life ignoring the truth or saying, ‘oh well, that’s just me’.  But I think by acknowledging the flaws and mistakes, I’m able to learn from them and possibly even become a stronger person.

It is a decision that you have to make with yourself, to focus.  In my world it would be very easy to live off of the praise that is sometimes thrown my way.  I appreciate kind words and honesty, but I know that I have so much work ahead. {I adore kind words and appreciate anyone that takes the time to say them.}

Life is just like your golf game.  We could easily go out and just ‘hit the damn ball’.  But I personally think I’d rather take a few lessons, hit the range a good bit and be honestly content with my ‘go-low’ at the end of a round.  The 19th hole would ‘feel’ so much better.  I would be proud.  I would know that I did my best.  I want that feeling in all aspects of my life.  Don’t you?

I want to wake up everyday with the focus to know myself better, correct things I don’t like and #BringIT! in as many ways as I possibly can.  Let’s do this! I’m sharing part of myself with you today so you can understand the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of the heart and soul behind Augusta Golf Girl.  I hope to make your day a little brighter and inspire you to be the person that you want to be. ;)

{cheers!} to living life with passion, focus and dedication! ~ Sandie

Let me know how I can help you ‘go low’ in your own game of life!  sandie@augustagolfgirl.com  

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/09/2011

    I agree Sandie~ practice makes for a better outcome when it really counts~ some obstacles you really do just have to move to the side to reach your goal` ~KT~

    ReplyDelete