7.09.2011

LiveIT!

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?” 
Robert Schuller
So many times we get caught up in the thought process of an idea.  We have the best intentions, but without focused action that’s really all they are, intentions. I struggle with this very thing.  I often have a ton of ideas and get overwhelmed with the task of putting them into action.
Take a few minutes to clear your head and then think, really think about the above quote. What would you do? What could you do? 
I know I’ve had my share of dreams and some have come true. The great thing about having dreams is that they change and evolve just as we do. I struggle with not feeling like a failure if I didn’t pursue a certain dream to its completion.  I have had to learn to not see every dream as something that has to be done. Rather, dreams are about creating passion, ideas and thoughts about the way that you’d like to live your life. 
I am not a writer. I’ve stated this many times. I am a woman with dreams and much passion for life. I simply use my words to express that. I am quiet awful at grammar and spelling, but if I allowed that to stop me from expressing those things then that would be worse than a run on sentence.
We must stop focusing on the why we should not or cannot do something.  We must focus on the how we are going to do something.  We must allow ourselves the freedom to express our dreams and go after them. Who cares if we fail? Who cares what people will say? We owe it to ourselves to live life to the fullest.  

1 comment:

  1. Great post... so true. Scary how similar our posts are.

    ReplyDelete